We have identified the following goals to accomplish over a five-year period in Burkina Faso, Canada, and Sierra Leone:
- Fostering Community Engagement and Understanding Program
- Generals (Focal Points) for Peace Program
- Children & Youth Arts for Peace Program
- Capacity Building of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) on relevant regional and international human rights mechanisms
- Community Outreach
- Intern and Volunteer Placement Program
- Fundraising and Resource Mobilization Program
Through fundraising and resource mobilization efforts, FIIDI implements these programs with local and international partners. This approach enables communities to participate in, and eventually, take ownership of our initiatives to sustain programs. FIIDI creates partnerships with local and international institutions, organizations, and associations in order to better identify and serve programs’ beneficiaries on a complimentary basis.
To follow our country strategic direction please click Burkina Faso, Canada, and Sierra Leone.