Strategic Objective: To build the professional capacity of FIIDI staff (interns & volunteers) and partners as well as individual citizens and organizations through training, research, and technical skills acquisition.
FIIDI wishes to collaborate with interested partners and donors for the organization of workshops and seminars in the next five years (2019 – 2024). Scheduled workshops and seminars include but are not limited to:
- Regional and International Human Rights Mechanisms
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Inspection Panel (World Bank) Mechanism
- Plan of Action for Religious Leaders from Africa to Prevent Incitement to Violence that could lead to Atrocity Crimes
- The Universal Declaration on the Human Right to Peace
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment